Story Owner Credits
FOLLOW | DASHBOARD.
yeah bie



you were everything that i wanted
we were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
all the memories so close to me just fade away
all this time you were pretending 
so much for my happy ending 


i've never felt this way before
every thing that i do reminds me of you
and the clothes you left
they lie on the floor
and they smell just like you
i love the things that you do


it's not supposed to feel this way
i need you, i need you, more and more each day
it's not supposed to hurt this way
tell me
are you and me still together
tell me
do you think we could last forever


remember when i cried 
to you a thousand times
i told you everything
you know my feeling
it'd never crossed my mind
that there would be a time 
for us to say goodbye
what a big surprise






OLDER POST / NEWER POST